“When you smile…sun shines…”
Sorry, that is always the first thing that comes to my head when I hear the word “sunshine.”
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award! Thank you so much VanillaBeanKpop for nominating me! 🙂 You actually nominated me a while ago, but I only just now got around to doing this. School has been coming in full force this semester, but now I am finally done with midterms and have half a second to relax.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for your nominees as the person who nominated you.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
I’m not exactly sure about the whole “award button” thing, if that’s more than just posting the picture, but let’s move on to the questions!
1. What is your favorite food?
Even though I’ve never been to India in my life, I am the biggest FOB in my family. I can’t live without biryani. (If you haven’t tried it, you must! It’s a rice dish)
2. Tea or Coffee?
I’m all about the tea! I can’t leave the house without a mug of tea. Green tea, chai, herbal tea, chamomile, iced tea, I love it all. It’s my dream to one day have a whole elaborate tea station in my house one day when I get a place of my own.
3. What is your favorite song lyric?
Hmm, this is a hard one. When it comes to K-pop songs, I don’t always remember the lyrics or even bother to look them up.
VIXX’s Don’t Want to Be an Idol really gets to me. The whole song is so sad and a little too real. It is actually based on Ken’s life, but I can imagine a lot of artists going through this.“Because of the endless schedule,
It’s not easy to see your face.
Me inside the TV, you watching me on TV,
That’s how we date […] As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it.
After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous,
I will reveal you to the world – I love you Because of all the cameras, because of my manager,
I kept pushing back our dates.
When my music succeeds, when everything goes well,
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now”
They classify us to either being number one or dropping out.
They trap us in borders, the adults.
There’s no choice but to consent.
Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest […] Adults tell me that hardships are only momentary,
To endure a little more, to do it later […]
They say that we are happier than our portion.
Then how do you explain my unhappiness?
There’s no conversation topics beside studying.
Outside, there are so many kids like me, living the life of a puppet.
Who will take responsibility?”
BTS usually has really good lyrics to their songs.
4. Do you prefer your hair straight or curly?
I’ll go down the middle and say wavy. I like straight, but straightening my hair is too much work, and curly looks good on some people, but it’s so annoying for me to manage on myself. Wavy is a nice compromise.
But I wear a scarf on my head anyway, so none of you would ever really know what my hair is like. 😉
5. Which group do you want to see on Hello Baby?
For a long time I would have said Super Junior (because O-M-G could you imagine Eunhyuk with a baby?!) but now they are all old enough to have actual babies of their own. It’s more fun to see younger groups who are still pretty much kids themselves taking care of babies.
With that being said, I am absolutely dying to see VIXX on Hello Baby. I can imagine how each member would be with the baby, and it would be perfect. If you haven’t seen Leo with a baby, you’re missing out.
Sidenote: Is Hello Baby even still around? The last season was two years ago with Boyfriend.
6. Your top 5 actors:
I don’t know enough Korean actors to have five favorites, so this will be just actors in general for me. In no particular order:
- Choi Jin Hyuk
- Andrew Garfield (The best thing to ever happen to the Spiderman series. Although I first fell in love with him in The Social Network)
- Tom Cruise (In every single movie I’ve seen with him, I have loved his character)
- Steve Carell (Never failes to make me laugh 😀 )
- Sandra Bullock (I know she’s an actress, but we need some females in here too, and I just love her)
That’s it for the questions! Thank you again, VanillaBeanKpop!
This is a mix of blogs I follow and my own followers (I love you guys!)
And finally, My Questions:
1. What is your dream job?
2. If you could go to any concert, whose would it be?
3. What made you write your very first blog post?
4. Three Kdramas (or any show if you don’t watch Kdramas) that you would recommend.
5. Does anyone in your family read your blog? (parents, siblings…)
6. If you could pick one K-celebrity to meet, who would it be and why?
Let me know when you put your answers up! I can’t wait to read them!
#NowPlaying: Coffee Shop by B.A.P